Pre-Order 2-Days Entrance Ticket Now
RM 20.00 /set
from now till 31 October 2016
Purchase Daily Ticket On The Spot
RM 15.00 /day
on event day, 3 - 4 December 2016
- Ticket will be sold from now till 31 October 2016, or while stocks last.
- All communications will be done via email, so please provide a valid email.
- Receipts or Proof of Payment MUST be scanned/print screened/photographed etc (as long as it’s CLEAR) and attached in the form below.
- To print screen your online transfer, go to the receipt page (if available) and press "Print Screen" on your keyboard.
- Paste it at MS Paint/MS Powerpoint (save as ".JPEG/,JPG") or other any software of your preference (no MS Words please), and attached it together with the form below.
- No refunds/requests shall be entertained if you are unable to provide us with the details of your cash deposit and online transfers.
- For online transactions, please refer to your bank for details and support in any case of transaction problems or errors.
- Closing date for ticket purchase is 31 OCTOBER 2016, 11.59pm GST +8. Applications received AFTER this date will not be entertained.
- Every confirmed ticket purchase will be issued a booking number via EMAIL within 3 days.
- IF you did not receive the booking number within 7 days, please immediately email firstname.lastname@example.org the same details as the form below and attach your proof of payment.
- Ticket collection will be on the event day itself, or on any announced dates, to be affirmed via our Facebook page.
- Please show your booking number at the ticketing redemption counter to redeem your entry ticket.
- Maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.
- Please make your payment by cash deposit, cheque deposit, online fund transfer, or online interbank transfer.
- If you choose "Pay Later" to confirm your order first, please make payment within 24 hours after confirmation.
- Booking will be canceled automatically if there's no payment details being updated within 24 hours after confirmation.
- All payment payable to:
Tomi Lo Toh Hua